- Performance improvements for
SourceNode. See issue
#148 for some discussion and issues #150, #151, and #152 for implementations.
- Fix an issue where
SourceNodes from different versions of the source-map
library couldn’t be used in conjunction with each other. See issue #142.
Fix a bug with getting the source content of relative sources with a “./”
prefix. See issue #145 and Bug 1090768.
SourceMapConsumer.prototype.computeColumnSpans method to compute the
column span of each mapping.
SourceMapConsumer.prototype.allGeneratedPositionsFor method to find
all generated positions associated with a given original source and line.
- Performance improvements for parsing source maps in SourceMapConsumer.
- Fix a bug where setting a source’s contents to null before any source content
had been set before threw a TypeError. See issue #131.
- Fix a bug where finding relative paths from an empty path were creating
absolute paths. See issue #129.
- Fix a bug where if the source root was an empty string, relative source paths
would turn into absolute source paths. Issue #124.
- Allow the
names mapping property to be an empty string. Issue #121.
A third optional parameter was added to
to specify a path that relative sources in the second parameter should be
relative to. Issue #105.
If no file property is given to a
SourceMapGenerator, then the resulting
source map will no longer have a
null file property. The property will
simply not exist. Issue #104.
Fixed a bug where consecutive newlines were ignored in
Fix some edge cases surrounding path joining and URL resolution.
Add a third parameter for relative path to
Fix issues with mappings and EOLs.
Fixed a bug where SourceMapConsumer couldn’t handle negative relative columns
Fixed test runner to actually report number of failed tests as its process
Fixed a typo when reporting bad mappings (issue 87).
Do not join source root with a source, when the source is a data URI.
Extend the test runner to allow running single specific test files at a time.
Performance improvements in
Source map browser builds will now work inside Workers.
Better error messages when attempting to add an invalid mapping to a
- Allow duplicate entries in the
sources arrays of source maps
(usually from TypeScript) we are parsing. Fixes github issue 72.
- Skip duplicate mappings when creating source maps from SourceNode; github
- Don’t throw an error when the
file property is missing in SourceMapConsumer,
we don’t use it anyway.
- Fix SourceNode.fromStringWithSourceMap for empty maps. Fixes github issue 70.
- Make compatible with browserify
- Fix issue with absolute paths and
file:// URIs. See
- Fix issue with absolute paths and sourcesContent, github issue 64.
- Ignore duplicate mappings in SourceMapGenerator. Fixes github issue 21.
- Fixed handling of sources that start with a slash so that they are relative to
the source root’s host.
- Fixed github issue #43: absolute URLs aren’t joined with the source root
- Using Travis CI to run tests.
- Fixed a bug in the handling of sourceRoot.
- Added SourceNode.fromStringWithSourceMap.
- Added SourceMapGenerator.applySourceMap.
- The sourceRoot is now handled consistently.
- Added SourceMapGenerator.fromSourceMap.
- SourceNode now generates empty mappings too.
- Added name support to SourceNode.
- Added sourcesContent support to the customer and generator.